Cooking from scratch – the healthy way to eat
Learn how to make your own home-made cheddar crackers.
This recipe is dead simple and you can make it together with your kids.
- Ca. 2 cups / 240g shredded cheddar cheese
- Ca. 1 cup / 120g wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- Ca. 1/3 cup / 75g softened unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Put the cheddar cheese, flour and salt in a blender and mix until everything is combined.
- A dough should be formed and can be removed from the blended.
- Sprinkle some flour on your cooking surface and roll out the dough (not too thin).
- Use some kid-friendly shapes and let them help you to cut out their snacks.
- Bake on top of some baking paper until golden brown (10 to 18 min)
- Add some dried herbs in order to create a different flavor of crackers.
Store the crackers in airtight ZIP lock bags in order to store everything longer.